Delivery ID Nor Trip Stop Are Available To Select In the Interface Trip Stop Parameter LOVs
(Doc ID 885949.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Many delivery details are shipped, but not interfaced. When attempting to run Interface Trip Stop(ITS) for the associated deliveries, these deliveries are not available in the LOV in the ITS parameters form.
Expect to be able to select the delivery or the related trip stop in the ITS Parameters LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Navigate to shipping transactions form, find order any of the affected orders.
3. See that one or more delivery details are shipped, with next step as 'run interfaces'.
4. Navigate to shipping->interfaces->run.
5. Attempt to run Interface Trip Stop for the problematic deliveries or trip stops. However, the delivery ids do not exist in the LOV for eligible deliveries, and likewise, the associated trip stops do not exist in the LOV for eligible trip stops.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!