Delivery ID Not Available To Select In Interface Trip Stop Parameter LOV
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Many delivery details are shipped but not interfaced. When attempting to run Interface Trip Stop(ITS) for the associated deliveries, these deliveries are not available in the LOV in the ITS parameter form.
Expect to be able to interface these deliveries to Inventory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Navigate to shipping transactions form, find order any of the affected orders
3. See that one or more delivery details are shipped, with next step as 'run interfaces'
4. Navigate to shipping->interfaces->run
5. Attempt to run Interface Trip Stop for the problematic deliveries or trip stops. However, the delivery ids do not exist in the LOV for eligible deliveries, and likewise, the associated trip stops do not exist in the LOV for eligible trip stops
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms