When Opening a Form Error FRM-40815: Variable XXXX Does Not Exist
(Doc ID 886084.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production, after RUP7.
When attempting to open the View Requests summary screen the following error occurs:
'FRM-40815: Variable GLOBAL.JOBS_QF_FND_CLKT does not exist'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility UK HRMS Manager (or any responsibility)
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports
3. Submit Processes and Reports
4. Single Request
5. When the request was submitted the Request Summary screen was displayed, with the error message in the bottom line
6. Change responsibility to another e.g. UK Payroll Manager
7. Submit another request
8. The message does NOT appear.
If is changed from UK HRMS Manager to UK HRMS Manager (changed to same responsibility) and the message does NOT appear.
The issue only affects the first responsibility that you sign on with. The message disappears after changing responsibility (from anything to anything else)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|