Item Information No Longer Defaults From The Item Master - Financial Options Inventory Organization
(Doc ID 886538.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Core Purchasing, upon attempting to enter the requisition, entering the item and hitting tab is not defaulting any values - such as category and list price, etc..
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite - select Purchasing Super User or equivalent.
2. Create an item and assign it to an inventory organization
Example. Vision Operations - V1 Inventory Organization - save it.
- Ensure it has the necessary attributes to be used on a requisition
3. Move to the requisitions form - click in the lines region
4. Change the deliver to organization to M1-Seattle (The item is not assigned to this Inventory Organization)
- Enter a location
5. Now, enter the item that was just created in the lines - and hit tab
- Category - list price - other attributes do not drop in.
In 11.5.10 - the application would pull this information from the Inventory Organization in the Financial Options - Supplier Purchasing section.
What has changed in Release 12?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document