While Importing Transaction From OM, RMA-Credit Memo Not Getting Applied To Invoice
(Doc ID 886784.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.1 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.1 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:RAXTRX - Autoinvoice Import Program
***Checked for relevance on 24-OCT-2014***
The normal Oracle functionality is that if we have a Credit Memo transaction coming in Accounts Receiveable (AR) because of a Return Material Authorizations (RMA) Sales Order which references the Original Sales Order, then the Credit Memo should be applied automatically to the Invoice.
In our case we are seeing that in some cases this is not happening. This means that the original invoice and Credit Memo both remain open.
1. When we have a case when Sales Order closed is lying in AR Interface and at the same time we have an RMA Sales Order which also comes to AR Interface, when we run Autoinvoice, we are seeing that a separate Invoice and Credit Memo is getting created in AR which are not getting applied.
2. However, when we have a case where Sales Order becomes an Invoice (Autoinvoice Run) and then we have a RMA Sales Order, after running Autoinvoice, we see RMA Credit Memo nullifies against Invoice.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Sales Order 11000006 > Shipped Sales Order
2. Created Return SO 11000007 > Received the Material
3. Both Transactions now in AR interface tables.
4. Ran Auto Invoice and attached are the results
5. System created One Invoice and One Credit Memo. But System DOES NOT adjust invoice and credit memo.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document