Some Notifications have an Incorrect Responder
(Doc ID 889035.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When several notifications are approved in sequence via the worklist by the same user, the responder field may contain an incorrect value.
The responder field should display the name of the user who approved the notification.
This problem can be seen in the worklist notification details page.
Additional details on the issue:
1) This issue has been initially reported with Internet Expenses (APEXP) notifications, but may also occur with Requisition Approval (REQAPPRV) or Purchase Order Approval (POAPPRV) notifications.
2) Let's take an example with approver D that has to approve the 3 following notifications:
- one with notification id 111 from A
- one with notification id 222 from B
- one with notification id 333 from C
So user D opens his/her worklist and approves first the notification from A, then the one from B and lastly the one from C.
Then you notice the responder for the notification with id = 111 is well set to D as expected. The responder of notification 222 is A whereas it should be D. And the responder of notification 333 is B whereas it should be D.
So the responder of the firstly approved notification is correctly set. Then the responder of secondly approved notification is set to the "From" of the firstly approved notification; the responder of thirdly approved notification is set to the "From" of the secondly approved notification and so on.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document