Last updated on JUNE 24, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are importing invoices with invoice lines that include tax in the line amount. Users do not want
the system to generate additional tax lines.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Load invoices into AP_INVOICES_INTERFACE
- Load associated lines into AP_INVOICE_LINES_INTERFACE (TAXABLE_FLAG is set to 'N')
- Import invoices and lines into Oracle
- Run Invoice Validation
- Invoices are placed on hold because the Invoice Amount does not equal the invoice line amount
- because tax is being automatically calculated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms