Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new customer, and you assign a Profile Class to the Account profile, you notice that not all the settings defined in the Profile Class default into the Account Profile.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Enter a new customer and address
- Navigate to the Account Profile tab, and assign an profile class that has Late Charges information defined
- Click 'Save and Add Details' button
- Go to the 'Account Profile' tab
- Go to the 'Late Charges' tab. Note that the values in the fields do not match those defined in the Profile Class
In the section 'Additional Charges and Reductions' the check box for the fields 'Credit Items' and 'Disputed Transactions' are not checked for the account profile, but they were checked on the Profile Class definition. Other fields are defaulted properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms