Debrief Form: Installed Base Trackable Items Cannot Be Returned
(Doc ID 889792.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSFFEDBF.FMB - Debrief
Users cannot select a material item in the list of values (LOV) for a return in the debrief form when the item is 'Installed Base (IB) trackable'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pre-requisite: configure a return transaction type that can be used in the service debrief form.
2. Sell an IB trackable item to a customer (or manually create item in the IB screen).
3. Create a repair service request on another item owned by this customer.
4. Create repair order of any type.
5. Create and assign task.
6. In the material tab in the debrief form select the 'Return' transaction type.
7. Try to select the IB tracked item.
8. LOV is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document