Cannot Reference Upgrade Product In Installation Details For OM Line, LOV has no values
(Doc ID 941915.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to enter data on the Installation Details Non Source Tab in Order Management (for example, a Product Uograde), you are unable to reference the Instance Number or Serial Number in the appropriate fields. The LOV for each field appears to contain no data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sales Order in Order Management that will have one line for a new product (Product A is upgraded to Product B).
2. Create a line for Product B on the Sales Order.
3. Click on the 'Actions' button and select 'Installation Details' from the LOV.
4. On the Source Transaction Details Tab, enter 'Product Upgrade' in the Transaction Subtype field. You will see that Product B is already populated in 'Item Name' field.
5. Click on the Non-Source Transaction Details Tab, click in the Instance Number field and enter the Instance Number to be returned (Product A). At this point, the data will not be accepted. If you click into another field, such as Serial Number, you will observe the same behavior. The LOV appears to have no data for the field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document