Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for repository contracts with Advanced Search by KEYWORD - no results are returned.
Expected is that contracts that have a value for keyword will be found in the advanced search when
there is searched on the specific keyword.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to (R) Contracts Workbench Administrator (N) Contracts >Create Contract
2. Enter a contract with a certain value in field 'Keywords'.
3. Go to (N) Contracts Setup > Schedule.
Run 'Contract Repository Update Text Index'.
Run 'Contract Repository Optimize Text Index'.
4. Go to (N) Contracts. Click on Advanced Search
5. In field Keywords enter the value or first character of word and % sign.
6. Click go
- no rows returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms