When Searching For Repository Contracts With Advanced Search By KEYWORD - No Results Are Returned
(Doc ID 941956.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contracts - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for repository contracts with Advanced Search by KEYWORD - no results are returned.
Expected is that contracts that have a value for keyword will be found in the advanced search when
there is searched on the specific keyword.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to (R) Contracts Workbench Administrator (N) Contracts >Create Contract
2. Enter a contract with a certain value in field 'Keywords'.
3. Go to (N) Contracts Setup > Schedule.
Run 'Contract Repository Update Text Index'.
Run 'Contract Repository Optimize Text Index'.
4. Go to (N) Contracts. Click on Advanced Search
5. In field Keywords enter the value or first character of word and % sign.
6. Click go
- no rows returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document