When Using a Custom Geo Hierarchy, the Field is Missing on the Rate Record Attributes Tab
(Doc ID 942119.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.0.3 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When creating a custom Address Component/Geo Hierarchy, the field does not show up in the Rate Manager screen when creating a new rate record for that hierarchy.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM
2. Go to Contract and Rate Management --> Rate Record
3. Click new to enter a new rate
4. Type in Rate ID
5. Select a source geo of COUNTRY and a destination geo of "The custom Geo Hierarchy created"
6. Click Next to go to the attributes Tab
7. Note that the source field of Country shows up, but not the destination field of the custom Geo Hierarchy created .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document