When Using a Custom Geo Hierarchy, the Field is Missing on the Rate Record Attributes Tab
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.0.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When creating a custom Address Component/Geo Hierarchy, the field does not show up in the Rate Manager screen when creating a new rate record for that hierarchy.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM
2. Go to Contract and Rate Management --> Rate Record
3. Click new to enter a new rate
4. Type in Rate ID
5. Select a source geo of COUNTRY and a destination geo of "The custom Geo Hierarchy created"
6. Click Next to go to the attributes Tab
7. Note that the source field of Country shows up, but not the destination field of the custom Geo Hierarchy created .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms