Unable to see iStore 'Request Assistance-Customer Comments' in HTML Quoting
(Doc ID 942363.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.0 and later
Oracle iStore - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Customer has requested sales rep assistance in the web published quote via Oracle iStore. In Quoting HTML UI select the Notes and Tasks
Sub TAB. In the Notes region is the following information
" Please click on More to see comments provided by customer. "
However there is no button labelled 'More' available on the screen and the customer comments cannot be seen anywhere on the screen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create a cart in iStore
2. Create a request for information and enter comments.
3. Get confirmation message:
Your request for assistance has been received, and a sales representative will be contacting you shortly.
4. Change responsibility to Quoting User and query the quote created from the cart in iStore
5. Go to the Notes and Tasks sub tab
6. In the Note region it is not possible to see the customer comments entered in iStore
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document