How to Add New Dunning Letter for Staged Dunning Letter Sets
(Doc ID 942941.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXUCMDG - Maintain Dunning Letter Sets
Range of Dunning Level for Staged dunning Letter sets is grey when adding new dunning letter.
When typing a value in the field we get error message: "FRM-40200: Field is protected against update"
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to Receivables Responsibility: Setup : Print : Dunning Letter Sets
2. Query an existing dunning letter set.
3. You want to add a new letter to the dunning letter set, in addition to the one already assigned to the dunning letter set.
4. You put the mouse in "Letter name" field. The LOV show us different letters to choose you pick one.
5. Now you are trying to set value for "dunning level" "from" and "to", but the fields are greyed out.
6. When typing a value in the field you get error message: "FRM-40200: Field is protected against update".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document