Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When a Manager Layout has been edited (for Shipments or Orders) to add pseudo fields, to display Reference Number Qualifiers in additional fields on other tabs of the Manager layout, when the user attempts to update the Reference Number Qualifier in the Grid on the Header tab, by using the pencil edit icon, the user is not permitted to update the Reference Number Qualifier.
Expect the edit icon to allow the user to edit the value.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new Manager Layout for Orders or Shipments.
2. Add Pseudo fields to the Manager Layout to display Reference Number Values in tabs other than the Header tab.
3. Link the custom Manager Layout to the Menu via a Screen set.
4. Navigate to the custom UI to edit an object.
5. In the Standard Reference Number Qualifier Grid, click the pencil icon next to one of the values.
6. Note it is not possible to edit the value.
7. Navigate to the pseudo field and note it is possible to edit the values here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms