Cost Collection Of Material TXN Err CSTPPCCB.pm_process_txn_mmt(170): CSTPPCCB.pm_insert_pti_pvt
(Doc ID 943690.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Manufacturing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.0 [Release 12]
Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Collection of WIP Material issues fails with the following error message.
CSTPPCCB.pm_process_txn_mmt(170): CSTPPCCB.pm_insert_pti_pvt(10): FAILED TO GET ACCT. No Account
Retrieved.(55) Txn_id: 71155 CE: 1 Rsrc: Src_flag: -1 Borrow payback variance: -1
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Job
3. Release Discrete Job for item hard pegged to Project and Task.
4. Issue Material to job via Component Pick Release (Form). (PJM "Allow Cross Project Issues" enabled and all projects are in the same Planning Group.)
5. Transact Move Order from non Project locator.
6. Cost Manager costs transaction.
7. Run Cost Collection Manager request (0 days uncollected).
8. Error messages appear in Material Transaction table and no cost data is collected to the project
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document