Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When manualling entering/selecting an appointment using shipment actions, the appointment does not show in the shipment_stops tab APPOINTMENT_PICKUP field even though the appointment was scheduled successfully.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM
2. Create an order release
3. Create a Manual order movement for the release by going to Actions --> Operational Planning --> Manage Buy Order Movement --> Manually create order movement. (optional)
4. Build a shipment from the order release or release movement created
5. Select the shipment created and tender the shipment.
6. Go to Actions Operation Planning->Dock Scheduling->SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT.
7. Select Stop1, then click show options
8. Click Find
9. Select your appointment and click save
10. Note the result was successful: Appointment option has been saved for shipment XXXXX at location SH.LOCATION
11. Click to Edit the shipment
12. Click the stops tab.
13. Note the Pickup Appointment on stop 1 is not shown as expected..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms