Depot Repair-Auto-Receive Function Not Working
(Doc ID 944466.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On clicking the 'Receive' button, the Auto-Receive prompt does not appear. The Find Expected Receipts form opens.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation > Depot Repair Super User > Find Repair Orders > New > Repair Orders
2. Enter customer name, contact, problem summary, repair type, item name, quantity, serial number, check 'Automatically Book RMA', save.
3. Service Request is created, Repair Order is created.
4. Return Order is booked on the logistics tab.
5. Enter subinventory on the return line, save.
6. Click on Receive, the Auto-Receive prompt does not appear, but the Find Expected Receipts form opens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document