Depot Repair-Auto-Receive Function Not Working
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for the relevance on 31-Aug-2011***
On clicking the 'Receive' button, the Auto-Receive prompt does not appear. The Find Expected Receipts form opens.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation > Depot Repair Super User > Find Repair Orders > New > Repair Orders
2. Enter customer name, contact, problem summary, repair type, item name, quantity, serial number, check 'Automatically Book RMA', save.
3. Service Request is created, Repair Order is created.
4. Return Order is booked on the logistics tab.
5. Enter subinventory on the return line, save.
6. Click on Receive, the Auto-Receive prompt does not appear, but the Find Expected Receipts form opens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms