Load Sales Pipeline Base Summary Concurrent Program Errors With Initial Load of Opportunity Log Tables Has Not Been Run
(Doc ID 946044.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales Intelligence - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Initial Request Set for Sales DBI errors at the stage of program Load Sales Pipeline Base Summary.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Run Sales Initial Request Set for DBI
- (R) Daily Business Intelligence Administrator
- (N) Data Summarization > Run Request Sets
- In the Submit New Request window, select Request Set check box
- Click OK (B)
- In the Request Set LOV, select the Sales Initial Request Set
2. Request Set errors at the Load Sales Pipeline Base Summary concurrent program.
bil.patch.115.sql.bil_bi_pipeline_f_pkg.Load proc_error : The Initial Load of Opportunity Log Tables concurrent process has not been run.
and has completed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document