Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How do you setup an AGIS transaction that has multiple transaction lines for the same transaction number. You can do it in the application but in webadi it fails with an error message 'SQL exception occurred during PL/SQL upload.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a new AGIS worksheet for Intercompany - Single Batch Entry in WEB ADI
2. Include a transaction that contains one initiator account with one amount to distribute between multiple recipient lines.
3. Use the same transaction number and initiator code combination on all of the lines,
4. Enter the same amount in the 'initial initiator value' but split the other side of the transaction between recipient
eg if you are trying to distribute 5000 over 5 lines enter 5000 DR in the Dr column and 1000 credit in the Initiator Cr on each line.
5. Give a different recipient account on each line
6. Let each recipent account have 1000 ie Dr in the recipient Debit 1000
7. Try to upload the sheet with validation
8. 5 rows are flagged with an error - SQL exception occurred during PL/SQL upload.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms