Journal Import Spawned from 'Program - Import Journals' Doesn't Send Completion Notification
(Doc ID 947116.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GLLEZLSRS - Executable to allow submission of Journal Import through the Standard Request Submission
Executable:GLLEZL - Journal Import
When Program - Import Journals is submitted, a User name is entered for completion notification of
this program. This works.
However, this program spawns the Journal Import program - there is no notification for this program.
It is expected that the Journal Import program would provide a notification also.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
- Reports > Request > Standard
- Select 'Program - Import Journals', enter the parameters, click OK
- In the 'Upon Completion' block, click the 'Options...' button
- In the 'Notify the Following People' block select a User to be notified, click Apply
- Click Submit
- Program - Import Journals runs, which spawns Journal Import (GLLEZ). A notification is sent when 'Program - Import Journals' completes. No notification is sent when Journal Import (GLLEZL) finishes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document