Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.04.02 to 5.5.06.01
This problem can occur on any platform.
A shipment is created from a Ground Schedule. After an order has been planned onto this shipment, a stop (which had no activity) is manually deleted. When the Shipment Action "Utilities -> Release Schedule Instance" is performed on this shipment, the stop that was deleted is reinserted but with the information of the next stop. Therefore this creating a duplicate stop with the same information for both stops.`
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a shipment from a Ground Schedule
2. Assign an order release to this shipment by planning the order
3. Manually delete a non-activity stop from the shipment
4. Actions -> Utilities -> Release Schedule Instance
5. View the shipment and recognize that there now includes duplicate stops in the position of the deleted stop.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms