'Intent To Participate' Field Not Populated When Supplier Uses Reminder Notification to Acknowledge the Negotiation in Sourcing.
(Doc ID 947826.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 220.127.116.11 in Production:
Find that the response from supplier is not recorded in intent to participate column .
Expect to see the value of intent to participate correctly populated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Sourcing Responsibility.
2. Create RFQ with Open date as current date time, and with one or more suppliers
3. Publish RFQ
4. 'Please acknoledge Intent to Participate.. ' notification is sent out to the supplier. and
immediatly gets cancelled as new 'Reminder. Please acknowledge Intent to Par...' notificaiton is
(Note.. The first notification is cancelled as the background engine kicks up the 'Reminder Date
Process.Reminder Wait Block' this is based on RFQ/Auction Open Date.
5. Supplier/Bidder acknoledges Intent to Participate by clicking on Yes button on Reminder
6. Auctioner/Buyer logs back in to see the supplier response in related RFQ, but the Intent to
Paticipate column still not populated for the supplier
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot know the exact intention of supplier for participation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document