Can Not Use New Price List Of Blanket Agreement When Release Order Since Price List Did Not Default
(Doc ID 949407.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OEXOEBSO.FMB - Blanket Sales Agreements
*** Checked for relevance 17-JUL-2015 ***
-- Problem Statement:
On 11.5.10 and higher in Production:
When attempting to create a sales order agreement the price list created does
not default on the blanket release created and the following error occurs:
'myItem' and EA not in 'My Blanket new price list'
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: BSA > Blanket Sales Agreements
3. Enter a new blanket sales agreement
4. Click on the Header's pricing tab.
5. Enter a "name" in the field New Price List.
6. Under the Main tab, enter an item and under the pricing tab enter the unit price.
8. Submit Draft.
9. Actions > View Notification Details > Approve
10. Requery the BSA
11. Actions > Customer Accepted
12. Click on Create Releases
13. Using folder technology show field Price List on the header record.
Note that the price list is not defaulted.
14. Enter an item that was entered on the BSA
Error message above is shown.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create releases for the blanket sales agreement(BSA).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document