Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-apr-2012***
-- Problem Statement:
A new iSupport Service Request template has been created for a specific service request type. This template includes a question. But when creating a service request using that SR type and selecting a product, the question is not displayed.
If no product is selected, the question is displayed.
Expect that the question that is setup in the template will be displayed.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) iSupport Administrator (N) Templates
- create a new template for a specific SR type which includes a question
2. As an iSupport user, create a new SR using the SR type defined in the template and select a product during SR creation.
- the SR can be created OK, but the question is not displayed.
3. As an iSupport user, create a new SR using the SR type defined in the template and do not select a product during SR creation.
- the SR can be created OK, and the question is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms