R12: APXEXPER :Expense Reports are Rejected with 'NO EXCHANGE RATE' when Rate Type is 'USER'
(Doc ID 949874.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Internet Expenses - Version: 12.0.1 to 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Foreign Currency Expense Reports with USER exchange rate type, created from Payables Expense Report Form are rejected with 'NO EXCHANGE RATE'
Steps To Reproduce:
- Payables Expense Report Entry
- Create Expense Report with foreign currency
- Ensure exchange rate type is USER
- Save the Expense Report
- Submit Expense Report Export
- Find that the expense report is rejected with 'NO EXCHANGE RATE'
Unable to export employee expense reports in foreign currency.
Unable to pay employee reimbursements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document