"Status Type" Missing for Fleet Data (Equipment, Driver, Power) on Screen Set - Status Fields
(Doc ID 950025.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.0.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
When editing an EQUIPMENT Screen Set, a "Status ID - #1" is being added. The "Advanced" checkbox is marked, therefore displaying the "Status Type" drop down box. The list of values in this drop down box does not include the option for "Equipment Status".
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Screen Set for "EQUIPMENT" (for example)
2. Edit the Screen Set and go to Search Tab
3. Attempt to add a field for "Status ID - #1"
4. Click the "Advanced" checkbox
5. Review the List of Values in the "Status Type" drop down and notice that "Equipment Status" is not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|