"Status Type" Missing for Fleet Data (Equipment, Driver, Power) on Screen Set - Status Fields
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.0.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
When editing an EQUIPMENT Screen Set, a "Status ID - #1" is being added. The "Advanced" checkbox is marked, therefore displaying the "Status Type" drop down box. The list of values in this drop down box does not include the option for "Equipment Status".
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Screen Set for "EQUIPMENT" (for example)
2. Edit the Screen Set and go to Search Tab
3. Attempt to add a field for "Status ID - #1"
4. Click the "Advanced" checkbox
5. Review the List of Values in the "Status Type" drop down and notice that "Equipment Status" is not available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms