Task Closure Required Does Not Get Checked Based On Profile Option Value
(Doc ID 950199.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
In Customer Support Specialist or in Case Management, when setting profile option "Service: Default value for restrict closure flag on service request task tab" to "Yes", the 'Task Closure Required' checkbox in the Create Task page page is not checked.
'Task Closure Required' checkbox should be checked as it happens in the Service Forms.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. set profile option "Service: Default value for restrict closure flag on service request task tab" to "Yes".
2. select responsibility: Case Worker
3. Navigation : Agent Dashboard > Open an existing SR > select Task and Related Information tab
4. initiate the task creation. Create Task page is displayed.
5. the Task Closure Required checkbox is unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document