Grant Price not Appearing in Compensation Workbench History
(Doc ID 951223.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Grant Price is not displayed in Stock Options tab History page.
Profile "BEN:CWB History Type Display" is set to "Basic Stock Option History".
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Rate/Coverage Definitions > Standard Rates
3. Create a Standard Rate as follows:
- Compensation Object - CWB Stock - CWB Stock Option
- CWB Worksheet Amount
- Element - CWB Stock
- Input Value - Pay Value
- Extra Input Rule - CWB_STOCK_EXT
4. Create a second Standard Rate as follows:
- Extra Input Values
- Input Value - Grant Price
- Formula Variable Name
5. Run the Compensation Workbench cycle.
6. Run Compensation Workbench Post Process.
7. Enter Element Entry Input Values. Grant Price is displayed.
8. Enter CWB History Stock options tab. Grant Price is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document