Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Grant Price is not displayed in Stock Options tab History page.
Profile "BEN:CWB History Type Display" is set to "Basic Stock Option History".
Expect to see Grant Price.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Rate/Coverage Definitions > Standard Rates
3. Create a Standard Rate as follows:
Compensation Object - CWB Stock - CWB Stock Option
CWB Worksheet Amount
Element - CWB Stock
Input Value - Pay Value
Extra Input Rule - CWB_STOCK_EXT
4. Create a second Standard Rate as follows:
Extra Input Values
Input Value - Grant Price
Formula Variable Name
5. Run the Compensation Workbench cycle.
6. Run Compensation Workbench Post Process.
7. Enter Element Entry Input Values. Grant Price is displayed.
8. Enter CWB History Stock options tab. Grant Price is not displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see Grant Price on Compensation Workbench History.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms