Errors while running Journal Import from SLA/Create Accounting Or Transfer to GL doesnt pick rows/Fails
(Doc ID 951233.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 to 12.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.0 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 12 introduced SLA - an architectural layer between subledger and GL. SLA calls Journal import program of GL to import the journals and create the Journal entries in GL.
While doing the journal import following errors are commonly seen.
1. Journal Import Execution Report shows errors like EP01,EF01 etc.
2. Journal Import Execution Report Ends in ERROR but but no errors are displayed in output also data is marked as transferred in SLA
3. Journal Import Execution Report shows error 'LEZL0023: Journal Import can only process data from one table at a time'.
4. Journal Import Execution Report shows error 'ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested'.
5. Transfer to GL or Create Accounting concurrent request was cancelled after Journal Import was spawned
6. Journal import execution report shows errors like EE01,EU02 ,EC12
7. GL transfer is not picking data when ledger is secondary and is disabled.
Please follow the following steps for resolution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document