Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version: 12.0.6 to 12.1.2 - Release: 12 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 22-Mar-2012***
EXECUTABLE:OKS_BILLING_MAIN - Service Contracts Main Billing
When a contract subline is terminated the following behavior is observed:
1. The invoice that is generated for that termination has the wrong contract number, description,
currency, organization, etc.
2. Main Billing processes termination transactions for organizations for which access is restricted.
1. Termination transactions should be bypassed by Main Billing if the MO: Security Profile setting does
not allow access to the respective contracts.
2. The contract information that is passed to Receivables should accurately reflect the contract information.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set these profile values:
MO: Security Profile to different values for the respective organizations. The profile values
should restrict access to contracts that the other responsibility can access.
OKC: View Contracts by Organization = No
2. Terminate two contracts, one for org A and another for org B.
3. Run Main Billing.
4. View the log file. This is an excerpt from a problem scenario:
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.Get_REC_FEEDER => After calling Set_ref_line_id
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.Get_REC_FEEDER => After call to insert bill_txn_lines l_return_status S
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.Get_REC_FEEDER => After calling Set_line_attribute
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.Get_REC_FEEDER => Before insert into ra_interface_lines
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.insert_ra_interface => AMOUNT-1153.14
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.insert_ra_interface => BATCH_SOURCE_NAMEOKS_CONTRACTS
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.insert_ra_interface => CURRENCY_CODEGBP
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.insert_ra_interface => SET_OF_BOOKS_ID
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.insert_ra_interface => ORG_ID 84
5. Run this query. Note that the authoring_org_id does not match the org id in the log file.
select r.org_id, substr(r.interface_line_attribute1,1,25),
k.authoring_org_id, k.contract_number, r.amount, to_char(l.id)
from ra_interface_lines_all r, okc_k_headers_all_b k, okc_k_lines_b l
where r.creation_date > sysdate-10
and r.amount < 0
and r.batch_source_name = 'oks_contracts'
and r.contract_line_id = l.id
and l.dnz_chr_id = k.id
and r.org_id <> k.authoring_org_id;
6. Open the Interface Lines form in AutoInvoice. Search for the contract number. The
(unprocessed) transactions have references in the sales order to the wrong contract number.
The org_id, currency, amount, etc. are for a different contract number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms