Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite - select Purchasing Super User or equivalent.
2. Reports/Run - Accrual Reconciliation Rebuild Manager is executed.
3. Next, Accrual Reconciliation Report is executed
4. Data is returned and present on the report.
5. Execute again the Accrual Reconciliation Rebuild Manager to pick up a new series of data, or perhaps some more data has become eligible.
6. Execute the Accrual Reconciliation Report
7. Notice that now there are duplicate lines for the same data that was present when running the Accrual Reconciliation Report.
As the Accrual Reconciliation Rebuild Manager request is run, it continues the duplicates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms