Accrual Reconciliation Report Duplicates With Each Run Of Accrual Reconciliation Rebuild Manager
(Doc ID 951524.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When running the Accrual Rebuild Reconciliation Manager, and then executing the Accrual Reconciliation Report, data is getting duplicated again and again with each successful execution of the Accrual Reconciliation Rebuild Manager.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite - select Purchasing Super User or equivalent.
2. Reports/Run - Accrual Reconciliation Rebuild Manager is executed.
3. Next, Accrual Reconciliation Report is executed
4. Data is returned and present on the report.
5. Execute again the Accrual Reconciliation Rebuild Manager to pick up a new series of data, or perhaps some more data has become eligible.
6. Execute the Accrual Reconciliation Report
7. Notice that now there are duplicate lines for the same data that was present when running the Accrual Reconciliation Report.
As the Accrual Reconciliation Rebuild Manager request is run, it continues the duplicates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document