Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 12.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The entered amount and accounted amount for line
not on the same side
The source assigned to the accounting attribute entered amount is not consistent
The entered amount and accounted amount for line 10 are not on the same side.
Please inform your system administrator or support representative that: The source assigned to the accounting attribute entered amount is not consistent with the source assigned to the accounting attribute accounted amount or the supplied conversion rate is invalid.
Payment should generate correct accounting entries.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Create a foreign currency PO for 100 with exchange rate 2 and approve it.
2) Now match that PO to an invoice for 100 and exchange rate 3 and validate it.
3) A ERV line will be created for 100 (300-200)
4) Now apply prepay of 99.50 on this invoice with different exchange rate i.e., 4
5) Account all the transactions till now.
6) Now pay that remaining .50 of the invoice through a check and account it.
7) Now see that this accounting ends in error as the final payment rounding line will be of huge value i.e., 100 in this case as ERV is of 100.
Due to this issue, users cannot create the proper accounting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms