ADI: Budget Download getting error 'Microsoft Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action'
(Doc ID 953106.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
ADI Budget Wizard
When doing "Enter budget" in ADI, if the account description is selected to display, after starting opening the Excel window the following error occurs:
- Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action.
and the budget is not downloaded.
Steps To Reproduce:
- In client ADI select the Enter Budgets.
- after selecting the Organization, click to enter the Set Characteristics.
- Click the show desc of one of the segments (account) and click OK.
- Enter the other parameters and click OK to start downloading the budget.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document