Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 4-May-2014***
When releasing work order with an outside processing operation, requisition is not triggered and record does not make it to the po_requisitions_interface_all table.
Expect requisition to be created for OSP work order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Do outside processing setup per manual
2. Responsibility: Maintenance User
3. Create a work order with outside processing operation
4. Release w/o with parameter set to create PR on release
5. PR never gets to interface table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms