Grants Accounting: Award Status Inquiry Summary and Detail Do Not Match or Do Not Match with Project Status Inquiry
(Doc ID 954556.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Grants Accounting - Version 184.108.40.206.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Award Status Inquiry GMSAWASI.fmb
Project Status Inquiry
- A Labor or Usage transaction appears in Project Status Inquiry, but the same transation can not be found in Award Status Inquiry.
- PRC: Interface Supplier Invoice Adjustments errors with:
Error returned by the PL/SQL procedure, Error Code = -1001
Transferring VI adj costs to AP failed
- PRC: Interface Supplier Invoices from Payables has the following error in the Supplier Cost Interface Audit report:
" Missing award distribution line " GMS_AP_ADLS_MISSING
- You are trying to approve a Purchase Order and get the ERROR message:
APP-SQLGL-08204: Your transaction(s) failed funds check. Line #1 Shipment #1
Distribution #1 GMS:Funds check processing error,contact system administrator
- After a burden schedule was recompiled and a large number of transactions where re-costed, there are lines with "unable to find burden compiled multiplier"
- Award Status Inquiry summary amounts are different from detail amounts or from Project Status Inquiry
- EXC: Transaction Exception Details by PA Period shows Exception Reason:
This item has not been processed by burden summarization for the reversal of a pre-approved batch.
The award number does not appear in Expenditure Inquiry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!