R11i: SEPA Payment Format Ends With FILE DOES NOT BEGIN WITH '%PDF-%'
(Doc ID 955203.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 in Production:
When attempting to run a payment batch with the SEPA format, the job finishes with a warning status with no output file. The following error occurs:
File does not begin with '%PDF-%
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run a payment batch for electronic payments that are linked to documents with the payment format of SEPA
- The preliminary payment register shows the invoices selected for payment.
- The format job fails with a warning status
- The application produces no output and it displays a message in the log file that the job was unable to find the Output Post Processor (OPP) service to post-process the request.
- Formatting the payment batch will end the error File does not begin with '%PDF-%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Collaborate with and learn from your peers, industry experts and Oracle Support Product Specialists using the "My Oracle Support" Payables Community!