Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206 in Production:
When attempting to run a payment batch with the SEPA format, the job finishes with a warning status with no output file. The following error occurs:
File does not begin with '%PDF-%
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run a payment batch for electronic payments that are linked to documents with the payment format of SEPA
- The preliminary payment register shows the invoices selected for payment.
- The format job fails with a warning status
- The application produces no output and it displays a message in the log file that the job was unable to find the Output Post Processor (OPP) service to post-process the request.
- Formatting the payment batch will end the error File does not begin with '%PDF-%
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms