R11i: SEPA Payment Format Ends With FILE DOES NOT BEGIN WITH '%PDF-%'
(Doc ID 955203.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a payment batch with the SEPA format, the job finishes with a warning status with no output file. The following error occurs:
File does not begin with '%PDF-%
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run a payment batch for electronic payments that are linked to documents with the payment format of SEPA
- The preliminary payment register shows the invoices selected for payment.
- The format job fails with a warning status
- The application produces no output and it displays a message in the log file that the job was unable to find the Output Post Processor (OPP) service to post-process the request.
- Formatting the payment batch will end the error File does not begin with '%PDF-%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Collaborate with and learn from your peers, industry experts and Oracle Support Product Specialists using the "My Oracle Support" Payables Community!|