Customer Form, Site Profile Amounts Issue: Profile Amounts That Default From Profile Class Reset to Null After Saving Or Raises Error: Value for cust_account_profile_id - currency_code must be unique
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When creating Site Level Profile for a customer, the Profile Amounts default from the Profile class as expected. However, after the profile is saved and the customer record is re-queried, the amounts are reset to null.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers : Customers
- Search for a customer
- Click on the Address Details icon
- Assign the DEFAULT profile class to the customer
- Select the Profile tab.
- Click 'Yes' to the message "This profile does not exist at the site level. Do you want to create a new profile?"
- Select the Profile Amounts tab.
- Click to open the USD currency and enter the following amounts:
Credit Limit = 100
Order Credit Limit = 100
- Go back to the customer site
- Navigate back to the Profile Amounts tab.
- The amounts you entered have reset to null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms