Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 19-Mar-2015 ***
On 126.96.36.199 and R12 versions of Total Compensation Statement:
When attempting to run the Total Compensation Statement, the following error occurs:
You do not have a Total Compensation Statement available at this time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation Setup Wizard.
3. Select Total Compensation Statement > Total Compensation Statement Setup > create a Total Compensation Statement without an eligibility profile.
4. Once completed, click on Generate Employee Statements.
5. Provide the statement name and statement period, click on the Next button.
6. Select Run mode and click on Specific Person list of values search for the employee for whom the person type has been changed.
Process completes in error and no statement is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms