Unable To Create Total Compensation Statements For Some Employees
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206 and R12 versions of Total Compensation Statement:
When attempting to run the Total Compensation Statement, the following error occurs:
You do not have a Total Compensation Statement available at this time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation Setup Wizard.
3. Select Total Compensation Statement > Total Compensation Statement Setup > create a Total Compensation Statement without an eligibility profile.
4. Once completed, click on Generate Employee Statements.
5. Provide the statement name and statement period, click on the Next button.
6. Select Run mode and click on Specific Person list of values search for the employee for whom the person type has been changed.
Process completes in error and no statement is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms