Unable To Create Total Compensation Statements For Some Employees
(Doc ID 956853.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Total Compensation Statement, the following error occurs:
You do not have a Total Compensation Statement available at this time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation Setup Wizard.
3. Select Total Compensation Statement
> Total Compensation Statement Setup
> create a Total Compensation Statement without an eligibility profile.
4. Once completed, click on Generate Employee Statements.
5. Provide the statement name and statement period, click on the Next button.
6. Select Run mode and click on Specific Person list of values search for the employee for whom the person type has been changed.
Process completes in error and no statement is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document