R11 R12 Rows Stuck In PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL Table With TRANSACTION_STATUS_CODE = 'I'
(Doc ID 957135.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Records created for charging costs from external systems using a custom transaction source are
stuck in PA Open Interface (PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL) with TRANSACTION_STATUS_CODE = 'I'.
The Transaction Source has been setup for purging import records after importing to PA tables, and has been assigned a Post Processing Extension
The example transaction source extension from the screen shots below (Pa_Otc_Api.Tieback_Otc_Timcards) is the post processing extension defined for timecards imported from Oracle Time and Labor (OTL).
### Steps to Reproduce ###
- Create a transaction source and enable the 'Purge After Import' check box.
- Assign a post processing extension package and procedure to the The Post Processing Extension field.
- Create records in PA Open Interface (PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL) assigned to this transaction source.
- Import these records via the Transaction Import concurrent process.
- Note that source records are stuck in PA Open Interface (PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL) with TRANSACTION_STATUS_CODE = 'I'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document