One Or More Errors Occured During Cost Group Update
(Doc ID 957402.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Do a cost group transfer.
Get error: One or more errors during Cost group update.
After that the onhand quantity is doubled.
1. Open the material workbench.
2. Choose an Item
3. From Tools menu select "Cost Group Transfer"
4. Select a new CG, pres (B) Update
5. Error "One or more errors occured during cost group update"
6. Re-query item in material workbench.
7. On-hand quantity is duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document