Mobile Receiving (MSCA) Int.Ship Function Not Asking For Serial Number For Internal Requisition
(Doc ID 957746.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In MSCA,System is not asking for the serial numbers while performing receipt using the function 'Int.Ship' for an Internal order of an item which is set serial controlled at Sales Order Issue.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Created an Item (N001) (Serial Controlled at Sales Order Issue)
2) Create an Internal Requisition(IR) from M1 (IR#:5672)
3) Increase the onhand quantity in M2
4) Convert the IR in to Internal order by running the Create internal order program
5) Do Order Import(Order number : 57152)
6) Do Pick release and Ship confirm. Entered the serial number at the time of Ship confirmation
7) Run Interface Trip Stop (ITS) and make a note of delivery id (125068)
8) Log in to Mobile device
9) Use the Function 'Int.Ship', receive the shipment. System doesn't ask for serial number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document