Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Mar-2014***
-- Problem Statement:
Find no email notifications are sent to first or final approvers of a vacancy.
Expect approvers to get email notification for a vacancy approval.
WHAT IS WORKING
The vacancy creator does receive email notification saying that vacancy has been forwarded for
approval. Notifications are displayed in the Worklist for vacancy creator and vacancy approvers.
The approval workflow is working and the vacancy can get approved and created.
Vacancies are approved from the Workflow Worklist in Manager Self-Service.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Recruiter
2. Navigation: iRecruitment Home - Vacancy tab
3. Press Create A Vacancy button
4. Create vacancy
5. Submit vacancy for approval
6. FYI Email sent to Recruiter, advising that vacancy has been forwarded for approval
7. NO EMAIL sent to first approver (workflow is sent to the approvers worklist),
8. Line Manager approves vacancy
9. FYI email is sent to the recruiter advising him that vacancy has been forwarded to next approver
10. NO EMAIL sent to final approver (workflow is sent to the approvers worklist)
11. Manager approves and vacancy is created
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, vacancy approvers do not receive email notifications.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms