Tax Invoice Variance Not Transferred To Inventory
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Jul-2011***
On 12.0.6 in Production:
Find The Transfer Invoice variance did not transfer the tax on the invoice variance to
inventory. <> provides a patch to be applied BUT the patch is 11i version, we need
R12. PATCH VERSION
Expect ...The invoice variance to go to inventory
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing Responsibility --> Create purchase order and approve
2. Receiving --> Receipt > Receive the purchase order
3. Payables Responsibility --> Invoice --> create invoice and match to the purchase order
4. Invoice --> create Debit memo against above invoice and do price correction.
5. Inventory Responsibility > Setup> transactions > Interface managers , ensure that Cost
manager and Material Transactions (Inventory Process transaction interface) is launched
6.Request -->Run Transfer Invoice Variance to Inventory Valuation.
7.Run Invoice Transfer to Inventory request.
8.Inventory --> item cost > Review Item cost -- not updated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms