'Version?' Step In Contract Alert (OKCALERT) Workflow Goes Into Deferred Status For Autorenewals
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Contract Alert process does not complete for automatic contract renewals. The process Version?
goes into a Deferred status.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run the Date Assembler to renew contracts.
2. Run the Listener for Events / Outcomes concurrent requests to process the renewal.
3. Run the Workflow Background Process for Contract Alerts.
4. Open the Status Monitor and search for the Contract Alert workflows, OKCALERT.
5. Open the Activity History for one of the problem workflows. The Activity Version? is in Deferred
6. Attempt to restart the process from the Workflow responsibility.
The process completes, but another process with the same name is launched, and again, this process
goes into Deferred status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms