External Distance Engine Throws NullPointerException When PC Miler Streets Fails Street Address Validation
(Doc ID 959421.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0.1 to 6.0.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to find a Rate Distance in OTM the following error occurs:
Exception glog.externalapi.distanceengine.ExtEngineException: java.lang.NullPointerException
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Rate/Distance
2. Input TL-SIM for Rate Service
3. Input PC_MILER_STREEETS for Rate Distance
4. Input Doniphan for Ship From Location
5. Input Holdrege for Ship to Location
6. NPE Error is received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document