Item Revisions Defined In Master Organization Do Not Appear In Other Organizations
(Doc ID 960998.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Users define an item in the Master Organization (in form INVIDITM) and define revisions for it. After performing the organization assignment, notice that the revisions defined in the Master org do not appear in the child orgs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Inventory Responsibility.
2. Navigate to: Items > Master Items
3. Select the Master Inventory Organization.
4. Query an item and find it.
5. Go to Organization Assignments.
6. Check the Child Org which you want to assign the item and Save it.
7. Click on the Revisions Button, see no revision assigned.
Does the system behave correctly?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document