Item Revisions Defined In Master Organization Do Not Appear In Other Organizations
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Users define an item in the Master Organization (in form INVIDITM) and define revisions for it. After performing the organization assignment, notice that the revisions defined in the Master org do not appear in the child orgs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Inventory Responsibility.
2. Navigate to: Items > Master Items
3. Select the Master Inventory Organization.
4. Query an item and find it.
5. Go to Organization Assignments.
6. Check the Child Org which you want to assign the item and Save it.
7. Click on the Revisions Button, see no revision assigned.
Does the system behave correctly?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms