Auto Request Material Flag Incorrect On Create Work Order Page
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.1 in Production:
Auto Request Material is incorrect in Self Service Work Order page if material is added and saved without selecting "Show" for details. It is correct if "Show" Details is selected/displayed before material lines are saved.
In OAF Create Work Orders, Show Details of material before saving. OR check every Material line in OAF to verify/change to Yes. OR create WO in forms, which work correctly.
Expect that the "Auto Request Material" is always checked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Go to eAM Parameters and check flag 'Request Material'
3. Switch responsibility to Maintenance Super User
4. Create Work Order for maintainable asset. Status of the work order does not matter. (If
creating in Draft status add operation 10 before adding material)
5. Add stock inventory item on line one
6. Click on "Show" under details; Auto Request Material = Yes
7. Add another stock inventory item on line two. Do NOT click on "Show" detail
9. View details of material lines
10. Line one on which you showed details has Auto Request Material = Yes
11. Line two on which you did NOT show details has Auto Request Material = No
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms