Rvtptcontrol Failed Error When Performing Receiving Transactions RCV_TP_INVALID_QUANTITY Rounding Issue / UOM Conversions
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts
Form:RCVTXERT.FMB - Enter Receiving Transactions
Inspection or Delivery fails when a different UOM is used and in fraction. The following error is received in Immediate mode
Contact your support representative.
In Online mode the following error occurs
Cause: The transaction quantity exceeded the quantity
available to be processed.
Action: Enter the transaction using a smaller quantit
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a unit of measure conversion between Unit of measure P24 and UOM Each such that the conversion_rate of unit Pack Of 24 and Each is 1*Pack Of 24 = 24*Each.
2. Create an item with a Primary UOM P24 in Org A and Each in Org B
3. Create an Intransit shipment with 1 P24 from Org A to Org B
4. Receive in Org B
In MTL_SUPPLY and RCV_SUPPLY tables see a record with 13 decimals
UNIT_OF_MEASURE Pack Of 24
5. Receiving / Receiving Transactions: Try to deliver in Org B
6. RVCTP Receiving Transaction Processor completes in error
7. RCV11i output shows in po_interface_errors records with
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms