Timezone does not default from Service Default Time Zone Profile Option
(Doc ID 964403.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Zone LOV on the logs and notes form accessed from the Service Request form does not default to the value from the Service : Default Time Zone Source profile option, it also does not have any other values than Corporate Time Zone in the LOV.
Steps To Reproduce
- Set Profile Option
- (R) System Administrator
- (N) Profile > System
- Query profile option Service : Default Time Zone Source
- Set profile option to Incident Time Zone
- View Logs and Notes Default Timezone
- (R) Service
- (N) Create Service Requests
- Enter header details
- Click Workbench tab
- Click Logs and Notes (B)
- Time Zone LOV doesn't have incident time zone as default, it only shows Agent and Corporate Time Zone and no other values in the LOV
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document