View Resource Transactions Screen Displaying Duplicate Records re: ahl_wip_resource_txns_v
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-Oct-2015***
Find that CMRO View Resource Transactions UI is displaying duplicate records for the same resource transaction.
Duplicate records should not be seen in the CMRO View Resource Transactions UI.
What is working
It appears that CMRO submitted one record per resource txn to the cost manager and there is only one txn posted to the cost manger.
1. Login to CMRO
2. Go to Execution > Production Planning > Work Orders
3. Search for a Work Order and navigate to Resource Transactions tab
4. Add a new Record
5. For the Employee name, select one that was promoted in the past (2 different Employee numbers are displayed when selecting, with the same Name)
6. At the time of applying, verify that only 1 record was posted in WIP_COST_TXN_INTERFACE
7. Return to Resource Transactions tab after the record was processed and press on View Transactions button
8. Two records (res transactions) are displayed in View Transactions page instead of only one
9. The same result can be seen in Update Work Order page using Data Clerk responsibility
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms